Ping Pong The Animation 720p Dual Audio
“The hero comes. The hero comes. The hero comes. Chant these words in your mind, and I’ll surely come to you…” This mantra is what Makoto Tsukimoto repeats as a source of motivation when he fights through the stress of not only grueling ping pong matches, but also in situations of his life. Makoto doesn’t fight alone; he and his friend, Yukata Hoshino, nicknamed Smile and Peco respectively, are two boys who have grown up playing ping pong together nearly every day.
Every year, students from all across Japan gather for the inter-high table tennis competition to achieve national and international stardom. Through intense training and competition, only the very best persevere.
- Type: TV
- Episodes: 11
- Status: Finished Airing
- Aired: Apr 11, 2014 to Jun 20, 2014
- Premiered: Spring 2014
- Broadcast: Fridays at 00:50 (JST)
- Producers: Aniplex, Dentsu, Fuji TV, Kyoraku Industrial Holdings
- Licensors: FUNimation Entertainment
- Studios: Tatsunoko Production
- Source: Manga
- Genres: Psychological, Seinen, Sports
- Duration: 23 min. per ep.
- Rating: PG-13 – Teens 13 or older