PC Game: Fairy Fencer F
Release Date: 4 Aug, 2015
Publisher: Idea Factory International
Languages: English, Japanese
Size : 2.2 GB
Fairy Fencer F tales the story about Vile God and the Goddess waged war with each other. Equally matched, they were sealed away in another world…
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes – be careful though, because not all effects are good!
- Operating system: Windows XP
- CPU: 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard drive: 5 GB available space
- Graphics hardware: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512 Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
- Sound hardware: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
How to Install:
- Mount the .iso and install the game
- Copy the content from the “Update” folder to the game folder
- Copy the content from the “Crack” folder to the game folder
- Play and Enjoy
Report them in the correct section so that we can keep track of them - help us help you!
Report Dead Links or Encode Issues Request an Encode
Any other issue? or Just want to talk about the anime or review it? Spam us with comments right away!
Become a Donator and get rid of all ads and access to an ever expanding encodes library.
Get Your Quirk!
Donators get all encodes in one place over Google Drive. Plus Ultra!