PC Game: Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics
Release Date: September 12, 2016
Publisher: Spike Chunsoft
Languages: English, Japanese
Size : 2.72 GB
Forget about saving the king, forget about saving the townsfolk, a true hero is one who saves the day!
Once you begin Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics, there is no turning back.
Mystery Chronicle overhauls the gameplay and graphics of the highly acclaimed indie title One Way Heroics. As well as adding in some well-loved characters from other IPs such as Danganronpa and Shiren the Wanderer.
Play your way through the different maps generated with every playthrough, constantly on the move away from the calamity of light, the Shine Raid, to your left and on to your final battle with the Fallen Angel, Alma. There’s no turning back, once this thrilling one-way adventure begins!
- Filled with over 20 different classes
- Epic battles together with the comrades you meet, and the chance to unravel the mysteries of these worlds.
- Dungeon Crawling Goes Above Ground
Leave dinky dungeons behind to explore an infinite number of procedurally generated worlds, each with their own terrain, traps and treasure.
- Forced-scroll Roguelike RPG
The Shine Raid consumes everything in its path and moves with every action you take! Do you risk taking a detour for loot, or do you play it safe and put more distance between yourself and annihilation?
- Brimming with Class and Characters
With over 20 classes to choose from, no two adventures will ever be the same! A quirky cast of NPC allies will always be there to keep you company—so long as you take care to keep them alive.
- Social Skills
Share the worlds you unlock with friends, then post your successes (and failures) on Twitter. Thanks to daily Campaign Worlds you’ll never run out of new ground to cover!
- English and Japanese Interface, Subtitles and Full Audio!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible GPU with at least 512MB of VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
How to Install:
- Mount the ISO.
- Run the setup then choose install location
- Check “Copy contents of PLAZA folder to installdir” and install the game.
- Click the desktop shortcut to start the game.
Report them in the correct section so that we can keep track of them - help us help you!
Report Dead Links or Encode Issues Request an Encode
Any other issue? or Just want to talk about the anime or review it? Spam us with comments right away!
Become a Donator and get rid of all ads and access to an ever expanding encodes library.
Get Your Quirk!
Donators get all encodes in one place over Google Drive. Plus Ultra!